Monday, August 31, 2009

Enthused and Possibly Dangerous

So, basically, me and my mad D.I. styles rock these mannequins all to trash.

I'm Rachel Cope, from Rose Park, Utah (hence, my rocking of said trash) and Bountiful, Utah (hence, my never having been shot for said trash-rocking.) I'm at the Y, studying Italian and History, with a smattering of ballroom dance. I occasionally tap dance. My favorite color is orange. I like to wreak havoc doing things like nailing Jell-O to trees and eating bacon-wrapped ice cream (hence, my participation in this competition.) I am afraid of live fish.

My favorite form of exercise is generally dance, but I also enjoy bike rides and friendly sword-fights of the epic variety. My biggest weakness is probably my own attitude; if I set a goal for myself, I defy my own authority. Peer pressure to the rescue!

1 comment:

  1. bacon-wrapped icecream...i'm not sure i woul dhave the guts to eat that. but it definitely contains two of my most favorite things!

    ReplyDelete